Group Audit Manager Projects - Leading Domestic Bank
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 28 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for an Internal Audit professional to join their high performing Group Audit team and be involved in the largest transformation initiatives in the Bank. This is not a traditional audit role as you will be interacting directly with projects, Bank business units, risk teams and other Group Audit teams. The role will be participate in independent reviews of major projects and programs as well as over central project governance functions and frameworks.
• Assist in audit planning, including the identification of strategic and project delivery risks and controls
• Execute audit fieldwork and assist in the reporting stages of audit engagement
• Continuous monitor project and program developments, activities and emerging risks
• 5+ years external/or internal audit experience, preferably with experience in reviewing projects and change initiatives
• Experience in project management within risk and audit exposure
• Prince2, Scrum, Agile and other equivalent project methodology certifications are desirable
• Strong communication skills
This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.