Manager - Strategy, Governance and Reporting
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting into the CRO Strategy, Governance and Group Functions, the Manager is responsible for enabling business management to optimise return on risk, preventing concentrations of risk and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements with a focus on the enterprise risk management framework.
The Manager will act as an effective 2nd line of defence in managing risks to the business, designing and implementing fit for purpose risk governance structures, policies and processes, as well as appropriate risk reports covering all relevant risk categories.
• Maintaining and improving the enterprise risk management framework
• Assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk reporting framework to senior management and the Board Risk Committees across the Group
• Identifying trends n risk data to provide insight and make appropriate recommendations for action
• 3-5 years’ experience in financial services and within risk management
• Strong knowledge of operational / compliance and regulatory risk management (ideally within insurance and superannuation environment)
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.