Senior Manager - Enterprise Risk Management - Group Functions
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting into the CRO Strategy, Governance and Group Functions, the Senior Manager is responsible for providing second line oversight and enabling the business management to optimise return on risk, preventing concentrations of risk and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Senior Manager will provide oversight and assist the business in developing, implementing and maintain sound operational risk frameworks for the Group functions (Finance, People and Culture, Legal and Public Affairs).
• Responsible for implementing the Enterprise Risk Management framework across the Group Functions
• Developing and maintaining key relationships to influence risk strategy for the Group Functions
• Performing second line assurance across the first line risk and control self-assessment program
• 8+ years’ experience in financial services and within risk management
• Strong understanding of current regulatory and legislative requirements (ideally in an insurance, superannuation, banking or assessment management environment)
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience in coordinating and writing risk reports and interacting with senior management and Board of Directors
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.