Salary AUD750 - AUD900 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Partner with the business / project team and 1st line Risk Subject Matter Expert (SME) to complete key risk deliverables that support a successful programme.
The Project Risk Manager supports the 1st line Risk project team and will be tasked with building relationships with the business and implementing change.
- Drive the timely identification of key risks associated with the processes / systems that the programme / project is changing;
- Identify key controls to be incorporated into business processes / systems subject to change;
- Ensure that key system controls are built and operating effectively through the specification of Test Cases and monitoring for successful test outcomes
- Provide advice to the programme / project to ensure their compliance with the “Group Operational Risk” in Project requirements;
- Provide input into the scope of formal control assessment activities (via 2nd line Controls Assurance);
- Design effective testing for changes to existing and new controls
- Drafting changes to the obligations register and suggested controls for each business unit
- Evaluate the appropriateness of risk acceptance decisions (including the appropriateness of handover of manual workarounds to Business as Usual teams)
- Assists programme / project leadership to drive a strong, embedded risk culture that helps achieve the program objectives, built into day-to-day activities.
- Obtaining ownership acceptance for new controls
- Demonstrable experience as a risk professional with a focus on Operational and Change related risk;
- At least 4 years + risk and control management experience;
- Credibility and experience in influencing business middle management;
- Knowledge of GDPR or similar Data Privacy (desirable);
- Knowledge of Regulatory Change (desirable);
- Knowledge of 1st line or 2nd line risk(desirable);
- Relevant industry and other professional and business qualifications (desirable).
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.