Operational Risk Manager
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading proprietary trading firm is looking for an Operational Risk Manager with investment banking/trading experience. The Operational Risk team are responsible for helping the business improve their internal control environment, provide assurance that the company is conducting business in line with their risk appetite and helping to enable effective operational risk-based decisions.
- Ownership for the Incident Management process end-to-end
- Ownership for the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity framework
- Assist in the Key Risk Assessment program, including development of risk profiles
- 3-5 years experience in operational risk or risk management consulting within financial services (ideally within an investment bank/trading experience)
- Able to tackle varied but exciting workloads with attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
This role is a newly created role, permanent and based in CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.