Credit Risk SME
Salary AUD750 - AUD950 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Credit Risk SME will act as a conduit between the business and the project, providing high quality, credit policy advice to the program.
- Represent Credit Risk as a Subject Matter Expert and acts as a conduit to the business to enable decision making
- Provide high quality commercially sensible Credit Policy advice to the program, front line and other business units
- Develop and deliver policy and policy simplification, including integration (where practical) with credit policy as per the regulatory requirements
- Focus on short and long-term impacts that proposed frameworks and policies will have on the Bank and consider alignment with approved strategy and risk appetite
- Across all program streams
- 5 years + experience in a risk management position in a corporate environment in financial services or similar
- 3 years + experience within credit risk.
- Experience in the design, development and maintenance of risk management frameworks highly desirable
- Knowledge of wealth and banking products and services
- Ability to provide appropriate direction and leadership
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.