Manager/ Senior Manager - Operational Risk
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are seeking a strong risk or audit professional who has an interest in working in a line one role, covering the global HR functions at one of Australia's most prestigious banks. This is a new team with a chance to develop a global risk framework, a lot of the work is dealing with senior stakeholders and working across the business to help develop the risk initiatives.
They key requirements are:
- Working closely with the Human Resources teams, you will take a proactive role in embedding and driving a strong Risk culture and awareness within the division
- You’ll be responsible for partnering with our Human Resources teams to ensure that Operational Risk is managed effectively in line with Operational Risk Management frameworks and associated policies.
- You will work with the team to drive a strong, proactive Risk culture and a clear understanding of the Risk framework
- Reporting directly to the Senior Business Operational Risk Manager, you’ll deal with a range of Human Resource team members globally as well as other associated stakeholders
- You will ensure ongoing Operational Risk Management by executing and monitoring of Risk Management practices, operational issues and control breakdowns within the division
- This will involve liaising with the business to facilitate Risk and Control Risk Self-Assessments, conducting various Risk workshops and training as required as well as contributing to monthly Risk reporting
Key responsibilities include:
- A minimum of 3 years in a operational risk, assurance or audit function
- You will be a motivated professional with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- You’ll be supported by an experienced and collaborative team to achieve success and grow as a Risk Professional
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.