Senior Group Auditor - Institutional Banking
Salary AUD145,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for a Senior Internal Audit professional to join their Group Audit team within Institutional Banking. The Senior Internal Audit Manager will be interacting directly with the leaders across the Institutional Bank leading independent reviews of control frameworks, systems, policies and procedures across the group. This is a permanent position withing the Sydney CBD.
• Lead the internal audit planning for the Institutional Bank portfolio
• Manage audits, determine scope for testing the design and operating effectiveness of controls, oversee the delivery of audits, and collaborate with Group Audit
• Participate in Group Audit Strategic Priorities and act as a people leader
• 10+ years internal audit experience or Big 4 accounting practice with relevant experience in financial services
• Financial markets or institutional banking knowledge and experience is desirable
• Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.