IT Policy and Governance Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for an IT Policy and Governance Manager to join the Line 1 Tech Risk team. This role is responsible for evaluating, directly and monitoring processes that ensure the effective and efficient use of IT in enabling the organisation to achieve its goals. The IT Policy and Governance Manager will be providing support and report writing within committee and chair meetings, ensuring stakeholders have the right information at the right time.
• Secretariat for Group Tech decision making bodies, preparing reports and taking minutes in committee meetings
• Provide governance support, advice and work with the committee chair and senior staff to ensure strategic agendas
• Responsible for governing the lifecycle of the technology frameworks, policies and standard
• Strong understanding of technology within Financial services
• Excellent policy and reporting writing skills
• Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.