Risk Business Analyst
Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The purpose of this role is to manage the governance and delivery of small business initiatives that are raised across the Wealth sector of the business and do not necessarily fit within the standard slate project profile. The role will be responsible for the prioritisation, analysis and oversight of the delivery of these initiatives from definition with the business through to delivery with the associated internal and external business partners.
- Govern the process to ensure that small business initiatives are prioritised fairly based on the cost, benefit, risk and quality attributes the business.
- Validate the business problem to ensure that cost of the cause/effect can be accurately quantified from an impact perspective.
- Establish and maintain a delivery schedule for associated with each initiative to accurately report on the progress of each initiative and identify key dependencies and roadblocks that may result in delays.
- Establishes and maintains a robust business process to prioritise small business initiatives together with business stakeholders to ensure that limited available resources are used effectively.
- Adheres to the basic principles of the Project Life cycle; but adapts it to ensure that it is fit-for-purpose for the size of the delivery.
- Accurately reports on the process of these initiatives at regular intervals and effectively facilities decision making forums with appropriate business representatives
- Actively builds strong working relationships with business stakeholders and delivery partners
- 5+ years experience in financial services industry and projects
- Strong customer focus and ability to consult with stakeholders.
- demonstrated ability to influence and manage professional services teams
- Experience and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience and in-depth understanding of risk management and processes
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.