Technology Risk Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Technology Risk Manager’s role is to provide project risk management expertise within a key project in the organisation. This role will be responsible in supporting two or more project delivery streams in the proactive identification and timely management of project and/or program risks.
This role will require proven experience in project risk management, information security management and have a clear understanding of program governance. It will also involve working with a geographically distributed project teams that are required to deliver solutions across multiple geographies.
- Ensure costed risks are accurate and reportable
- In partnership with the project and business, work to avoid/minimise operations losses and compliance breaches
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure they have early visibility over risks that may impact their project and/or business areas
- Facilitate risk management workshops to identify, communicate and manage risks
- Provide subject matter risk advice to the project and business teams surrounding risks and issues identified throughout the program and/or project life cycle.
- Ensure adequate risk and issues assessment and management of technology and operational project risk. This is done both independently and if required with guidance from the Program Assurance Lead.
- 5+ years of risk management experience, preferably in IT projects.
- Able to build a strong risk awareness culture across the Program via strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to use initiative. Be proactive in taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues.
- Able to work independently
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.