Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-03 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their high performing Audit team within Group Audit within the Wealth Management business. The Senior Auditor will be supporting the planning, execution and reporting of Audit activity, specialising in the Wealth Management business. This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Supporting the Manager and Head of in planning and delivering audit activities
• Planning and project managing the delivery of audits within agreed resource and time budgets
• Delivering quality audit work papers, including walk throughs, control identification, control design and operating effectiveness testing
• 3-4 years’ experience auditing in a professional service firm or being part of a major banks internal audit team
• CA /CPA/ CISA/ CIA or similar risk management qualifications
• Knowledge of Superannuation, Asset Management, Financial Planning or IT risks will be highly preferred but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.