Senior Manager, Credit Risk
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Manager role will focus on retail credit risk and regulatory issues, working in a centralized, 2nd line risk team, assisting with developing and delivering risk outcomes.
The Senior Manager role will involve liaising with relevant internal stakeholders, particularly within the Corporate & Asset Finance businesses and risk function and other various internal risk teams, and additionally you will operate as a key contributor to the Retail Credit Framework development.
- You will analyse, recommend and implement changes to policy and processes in relation to retail credit risk in the Corporate & Asset Finance division. Work with the Risk Analytics function to ensure that the policies appropriately reflect the business’s risk appetite as supported by portfolio performance and risk analysis.
- You will also be responsible for managing the Corporate & Asset Finance responses to regulator requests for information, and managing internal approvals relating to policy review and change.
- Provide support, where required, on broader risk issues within the wider team including input to new business approvals.
- 7 years' experience in Credit Risk (particularly within the retail space), and strong tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Exposure to credit risk modelling or analytics.
- This role will suit someone with drive and tenacity, as well as a high degree of ownership, delivery and timeliness in a fast-paced output focused environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.