Risk Project Lead
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Risk Project Lead will Report to the National Manager of Retail Risk, the Client Relations Project Lead will be responsible for the oversight, planning and delivery of Complaints Management related projects.
The Risk Project Lead will be accountable for key project outcomes such as the EDR (External Dispute Resolution) Scheme Transition, including planning and supporting the changing EDR scheme and evolving Financial Services environment.
- You will have oversight and delivery of the IDR Reform (Internal Dispute Resolution), including understanding and planning for the changing IDR environment including the move toward more regulated complaint reporting.
- You will also manage the Comprehensive Credit Reporting corrections and customer experience work stream, working with internal stakeholders to plan, implement and embed relevant CCR related processes.
- Understanding of the Code of Banking Practice – understanding the practical impact of the updated code on the complaints process and team and plan for implementation.
- A final key component of this role will be the consideration and recommendation of appropriate change management strategies to support relevant projects.
- Your experience will ideally include; experience in project and change management, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Financial Services industry (credit provider an advantage) and a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Other key skills will include an extensive knowledge of complaint handling, compliance or risk related activities, and experience working with Financial Ombudsman Service or other EDR scheme would be an advantage.
- To be successful in this position, your strong business acumen and strong stakeholder management skills will be imperative.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.