Senior Compliance Consultant
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,100 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Compliance Consultant role is a line 1 role and supports the businesses in the Australia Cards and Consumer Lending Primary task is providing guidance and line one review of the compliance programs for the above businesses, which include product initiatives, advertising, and consultation on business and technology projects from a compliance perspective.
The Senior Compliance Consultant role will interact with business leadership as well as support areas – credit operations, risk, and technology and encompass all products in a line 1 advisory capacity.
- Complete line 1 risk assessments (including privacy assessments) and reviews and provide guidance on new products and partnerships and changes to existing products and operational processes.
- Complete line 1 risk assessments of all technology changes with regulatory impact for monthly and quarterly system releases,
- Complete line 1 risk assessments of new vendors and outsourced arrangements and ongoing assessments of existing vendor and outsource arrangements,
- Complete line 1 risk assessments and provide guidance to the above businesses on support the business with regulatory change initiatives,
- Advise the business on ICRM policies,
- Provide guidance to the business on identifying and managing systemic issues and complaints
- Assist with the due diligence and risk assessments on new white label partners,
- 5-10+ years in financial services consumer compliance experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Consumer Banking products and the regulatory framework surrounding them (National Consumer Credit Protection Act,
- ASIC Act, Corporations Act, relevant Guidance Notes, Privacy Act, Code of Banking practice, ePayment Code)
- Experience in dealing with regulatory enquiries, in particular ASIC
- Current understanding of the Australia consumer banking market place including products and advertising
- Current understanding of regulatory focus in particular ASIC
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.