Senior Operational Risk Advisor
Salary Up to AUD150,000 per annum + flexible work environment
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Operational Risk Advisor to join Australia's largest Credit Union in a maternity cover position. The role provides you with the chance to make an impact on a growing organisation and will give you exposure to senior stakeholders and management.
- Strong risk management experience within the Financial Services Industry, ideally within Retail/Consumer Banking
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry and governance standards including: ISO 31000, APRA CPS 220 Risk Management, CPS 232 Business Continuity Management
- Experience in strategic enterprise thinking, embedding enterprise risk management frameworks, Three Lines of Defence and establishing a positive risk culture
- Lead and motivate a small team of operational risk professionals to deliver a robust enterprise risk management framework
- Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of your team, including meeting service standards, communication, providing ongoing team direction, coaching and mentoring direct reports
- Develop, produce and contribute to regular and ad-hoc risk reporting as required by regulators, boards, committees, executive management and leadership teams
- Liaise and provide support and guidance to Executives and Senior Leaders and business units as required on operational risk strategy
This role will give you access to structured coaching and mentoring, as well as the ability to develop relationships across the organisation. This organisation prides itself on its positive culture and flexible working arrangements.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.