Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 1 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst to join a successful financial services organisation . In this Senior role you will be working closely with Key Business Stakeholders and be an integral part of an established and successful team.
As the Senior Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst you will be working within the consumer credit space and will be responsible for automating reporting, delivering key credit and capital metrics and managing model builds and maintaining model integrity.
• Actively support the development of a risk data management system;
• Provide cost savings through deep analysis;
• Be a key driver in portfolio analytics to turn insights into key actions assisting help maximise operational effectiveness and performance;
• Communicate complex data analysis and findings into meaningful and actionable insights for key stakeholders;
• Supply relevant information to stakeholders to determine appropriate business strategies
• Provide oversights to regulatory reporting;
• Provide data analysis to enable strategies for credit decisioning, profitable lending and responsible lending decisions.
Key skills required;
• Tertiary qualification in a technical discipline such as Actuarial Studies, Applied Science, Mathematics or Statistics, with 3 to 5 years relevant work experience is essential;
• Demonstrable experience in an analytics role in consumer credit risk within the banking and finance services industries. Working in a fintech environment would be well regarded;
• Strong business acumen and understanding of how products generate profit;
• Experience working on complex datasets;
This is a fantastic opportunity that will enable you to work with key stakeholders ad deliver innovative solutions and work on key projects alongside working for a leading employer in an agile and innovative environment.
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters or click on the apply now button now.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.