Risk and Compliance Manager- 8 month contract
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 3 October 2018 2018-10-032018-11-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Compliance to join this leading Financial Services Organisation. We are looking for a highly experienced compliance professional, to manage, lead and develop the Risk and Compliance team whilst implementing and monitoring compliance framework.
Along with being a busy and diverse role this is a key position for the fund and you will be an integral part of the management team.
Duties to include:
- Overall responsibility of the day to day compliance framework,
- Lead, coach and develop ta team of Compliance specialists,
- Work closely with the Group Exec team to develop and manage the fund's compliance framework in line with legislation and best practice requirements,
- Identify and analyse process improvements, developing appropriate solutions
- Deliver key compliance projects,
- Train , mentor and engage internal stakeholders across compliance framework and legislation changes.
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience of a similar level role within Financial Services
- A strong people leader with the ability to engage and influence
- An Subject Matter Expert across compliance within Financial Services
- Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Understands and implements industry best practices as standard.
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.