Senior Manager, Risk Culture, Governance and Assurance
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 7 October 2018 2018-10-072018-11-04 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for a Senior Manager to join their Risk Culture, Regulatory, Governance and Assurance team. A leading domestic bank is looking for a Senior Manager to join their Risk Culture, Regulatory, Governance and Assurance team. As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading a program of work, specifically focusing on enhancing the Bank’s Risk Culture through understanding the data analytics and reporting capability.
To drive a risk culture, you will develop and implement frameworks, processes and initiatives that reflect current and emerging approaches to risk culture.
This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Working with Executive Manager to lead the enterprise program of work to enhance and drive a consistent and comprehensive approach to risk culture
• Deliver key risk culture initiatives and associated programs of work
• Continuously improve risk culture reporting, using data analytics and facilitate great cultural insights using quantitative, qualitative and predictive measures
• 10 years experience in human resources, regulatory or compliance related field
• Risk culture experience ideal
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.