Risk Reporting Manager
Salary AUD115,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting into the Senior Manager, ERM Advice, the Risk Reporting Manager will work with the wider team in creating reports to senior stakeholders and board committee members. The role requires someone with strong reporting experience, with strong written skills.
- Develop, implement and maintain sound risk reporting frameworks for ERM Advice
- Reviewing and owning improvements to the ERM Advice Risk reporting process
- Coordinate and prepare the quarterly risk management reports to Group Executive Advice, Advice Licensee Boards and Board Risk Committees across the group
- Knowledge of and experience with risk management in the financial industry and from a 2nd line perspective
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, and risk reporting to senior members of staff
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to effectively negotiate and influence
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.