Senior Manager, Contingency Risk
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 25 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An leading International Bank is looking for a Senior Manager, Contingency Risk to join their high performing Risk function. The Senior Manager will work alongside the Business and Functional stakeholders to establish and develop a consistent, pragmatic and effective approach to contingency risk management in line with the Group policy and Standards. The role holder is the subject matter expert for contingency risk. This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders based on Contingency Risk policy and standards
• Perform the Contingency Risk Control Owner role, ensuring there are BCM controls in place
• Manage and deliver Contingency Risk projects and initiatives and perform local governance and reporting requirements
• Knowledge of Business Continuity Management operations and business resumption planning principles
• Strong all round project management kills and dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Strong leadership skills
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.