Senior Manager, Strategy, Policy and Regulatory
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-21 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A leading Domestic Bank is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategy, Policy & Regulatory to join their Line 2 Group Risk team. The Senior Manager is responsible for enhancing the Strategy and Regulatory activities to support the embedding and continual improvement of the Operational Risk Management Framework. This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Leading and improvement the framework maturity and effectiveness reviews
• Design and execute the annual APS115/CPS220 attestation process across Divisions, Standard Owner and Compliance stakeholders
• Continuously improving reporting standards, processes, controls and capabilities
• Coordinate Regulatory reviews and update meetings (e.g APRA) as required
• 7+ years relevant Operational Risk Management framework experience
• Strong stakeholder engagements and written and verbal skills
• Experience within Financial Services
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.