Senior Credit Risk Manager - retail/private bank
Salary Super + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-11-30 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An International Bank is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their team. A leading International Bank is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their team. As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of 3-4 people within the Credit Risk team, focusing on property financing loan and mortgages. This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Carrying out credit reviews and credit monitoring tasks on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Producing monthly, quarterly credit risk and related report for global, regional and local internal and external partners
• Covering the Retail property financing loan team, creating policies and conducting scenario analyses to detect potential risks and shortcomings enforcing margin calls and liquidations if requires
• 8-10 years’ experience within Credit Risk within Private Banking/Wealth Management industry
• Knowledge and experience in product coverage including Mortgages (residential and commercial) ideally
• Risk management and analytical skills to identity and mitigate risk
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.