Executive Manager, Credit Risk
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading Domestic Bank is looking to recruit for an Executive Manager within their Credit Risk, Institutional, Corporate and Commercial Lending space. The Executive Manager will be designing and executing interview review program for the Bank covering institutional, corporate and commercial credit risk management policies and processes. The leading domestic bank are looking for someone with strong Credit Risk Management experience, ideally understanding APS 220 and 221 and can utilize those skills within a 3rd line role.
• Designing and executing an internal review program for the Group covering institutional, corporate and commercial credit risk management policies and processes
• Leading and managing small teams to deliver effective reviews of credit portfolio management
• Engaging proactively with relevant senior management to raise awareness of material weaknesses around the management of credit risk and to assist in the development of appropriate responses
• 20+ years’ experience in financial services, with a deep knowledge of credit risk management practices for institutional, corporate and commercial borrowers and experience as a senior credit officer
• Strong leadership, organisational and time management and stakeholder engagement skills
• Experience in presenting to and negotiating with senior stakeholders (e.g Heads of business units)
• Understanding APS220 and 221 and other Australian obligations of credit risk management
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.