Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-01 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Risk Analyst role will work closely with the Customer Strategy and Digital Team to draft, deliver and implement risk frameworks and improve on the overall risk environment of a leading bank who champion work culture and flexibility.
The Risk Analyst will
• Support the Leader Risk & Compliance with 1LOD risk requirements to deliver robust and consistent risk frameworks and a mature risk and compliance culture across Customer Strategy and Digital.
• Support the use and embedding of established risk frameworks across the Customer Strategy and Digital team to:
- design, develop and proactively deliver risk profiles; and
- develop, maintain and deploy annual compliance plans.
• Build and utilise knowledge of the industry operational environment, financial environment, and expertise in risk and compliance, including requirements for personal advice, general advice and no advice operations.
• Assist to develop and monitor key risk indicators, loss events and reports to identify opportunities to improve the control environment and provide recommendations.
• Provide support and risk and compliance analysis for Customer Strategy and Digital team
• Identify and recommend improvements to risk and compliance management, including a review against risk appetite and industry standards.
Knowledge and Experience
• A tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g. Business, Management, Finance, Legal) is desired.
• Prior experience in risk/compliance advice or related field in Financial Services/Life Insurance industry.
• Knowledge of finance (such as front-line banking, insurance, life businesses and support functions).
• Knowledge of compliance/reputational risk principles, practices, theories and concepts.
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and Group policies and frameworks.
• Knowledge of risk and compliance management practices, risk appetite and governance concepts.
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.