Senior Manager - IT Governance
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD200,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Reporting to the General Manager of Banking & Wealth Technology the purpose of this role is to establish the Enterprise & Governance Framework. To ensure this Framework is underpinned by relevant industry leading policies and procedures and that the appropriate risk management controls are in place. This role will drive assurance to the Framework ensuring adoption and effective practices are established and operating to underpin alignment to best practice and Group procedures.
The key responsibilities are:
- Establish an effective Technology Governance function
- Ensure procedures, policies and frameworks are fit for purpose
- Continually review procedures to ensure alignment to industry and legislative changes
- Provide oversight and challenge of the identification, assessment and monitoring of all governance practices
- Provide oversight of the implementation of frameworks and policy
- Participate in audits of information technology systems / programs / projects / key processes
The key requirements are:
- A demonstrated understanding of IT Governance Framework
- Demonstrable experience doing a similar role in a financial services institution
- Proven experience with IT industry frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.