Liquidity Risk Analyst
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + superFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The risk management team of a fast growing financial institution is seeking a Treasury/ Liquidity Risk Analyst to help develop and enhance the overall risk framework.
The key responsibilities are:
- Daily monitoring, managing and reporting of the bank's liquidity risk to ensure compliance with internal policies and limits
- Report, develop and review the tools and models applied in the Treasury Risk Management Frameworks
- Annual review of the Banks' Treasury policies
- Other tasks and projects as advised
They key requirements are:
- Previous experience in market, liquidity or treasury risk in a financial services setting will be highly regarded
- Understanding of APRA's regulatory requirements, in particular APS210 is desirable
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.