Operational Risk Manager - Consumer Banking
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Super + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-07 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A leading Domestic Bank are looking for a Line 2 Operational Risk Manager to join their Consumer Banking space. The position will act as an effective 2nd Line of Defence to strengthen governance and deliver on the Bank's risk vision by provide leading expert risk advice.
- Providing 2nd line specialised Risk advice to strength risk culture within the Consumer Bank, including insights on key risk, controls, risk metrics and trending and emerging risks
- Contributing to 2nd Line Operational Risk in Projects strategic priorities, focusing on enhancements in processes and capability
- Advising, supporting and challenging management in the application of framework and policy components, including risk and control identification and assessment, incident management, issue management, risk appetite statements and risk acceptance
- 5+ years of Operational Risk advisory experience (ideally line 2)
- 5 + years in Financial Services (ideally consumer banking)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.