Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day + SuperCONTRACTOR
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The In Business Controls Analyst will help the Treasury Services business deliver and manage cash management and trade services, product risk and support the Business Unit Manager in maintaining and enhancing a robust risk and control framework.
The In Business Controls Analyst will be critical to ensure that the business thoughtfully balance risk across the different products and services as part of our long term strategy.
The successful candidate will have a strong commercial and risk mindset, exceptional execution capabilities, and have great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Risk & control identification, mitigation, monitoring and escalation
- Issue and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) management
- Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) management
- Third Party Risk management
- Record Management governance
- Coordinate new product approval review and approval process
- Monitor Product Approval Programs (PAPs) review and approvals
- Facilitate regulatory requirements, policies and procedures implementation
- Assist in audit reviews and regulatory examinations
- Coordinate Continuity of Business (CoB) activities
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum five years in the Financial Services industry
- Deep knowledge of cash management and trade products
- Experience and knowledge across all risk functions
- Strong relationship skills to manage external and internal relationships
- Strong analytic skills to identify and prioritise key risks and recommend adequate corrective actions
- Adaptability and dynamism given the evolution of the TS Business
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.