Advice Complaints/Disputes Resolution Analyst
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + 12% Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Enterprise Risk Management team in the Advice space at a leading Australian financial services company. The Advice Complaints Analyst is to manage the end-to-end investigation, analysis and resolution of client complaints for all Advice licensees.
• Record complaints and file noting all actions which take place in the management of complaints
• Identify issues or causes of complaints and suggesting solutions to remediate those issues
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and respond to complaints in writing where required
• Provide input into the build and maintenance of a robust and compliant complaints framework
• Sound knowledge of the financial services and financial planning industry and practices
• Experience in a planning/advice related role
• Strong stakeholder experience, ideally with complaints management experience
• Proven problem-solving skills to identify key issues
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.