Credit Risk Analyst, Projects and Reporting (SAS/R)
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-19 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Australian Financial Services company are recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst, Projects and Reporting. The role is looking after the mortgages portfolio, responsible for delivery of credit decisioning, comprehensive reporting and supporting other key projects for the Bank. The Bank is looking for someone with strong data analytics and keen to develop within this space.
• Supporting the Portfolio Analytics and Reporting team within Credit Risk
• Assisting with production of monthly reporting for commercial portfolio
• Conducting detailed analysis of thematic issues for the proactive credit risk management
• 2-3 years’ experience in credit risk reporting with exposure to projects
• Data analytics experience (R/SAS)
• Understanding of retail credit and credit lifecycle (ideally with mortgages)
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.