Credit Analyst - Commercial Banking - CBD & North Sydney
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Big four bank is seeking an experience credit professional to monitor the credit ceilings and relevant credit across Commercial lending book. You will be responsible for supporting the team who will be looking at diversified Commercial deals of up to $10m+.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Supporting in helping the Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visits, APRA Review document preparation
- Minimum 2 years Credit Risk Management experience within business or commercial credit
- Local banking experience or financial institution in Australia
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.