Senior Consultant - Assurance Management
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222018-12-21 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Reporting to the Head of Assurance Management, the Senior Consultant will be a part of building a strong risk management culture. The Senior Consultant will test the first line on its execution of risk management responsibilities.
- Supporting Asset Management to ensure that risks, controls and aligned compliance obligations are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported.
- Providing assurance that appropriate processes are in place to implement and monitor adherence to agreed risk appetite limits.
- Executing assigned internal monitoring and testing of key processes and controls against defined standards/risk appetite.
- Develop and deliver an internal reporting framework which ensures management attention is focused upon achieving required standards, identifying when there is a need to improve overall control, monitoring management responses to reports and ensuring that all appropriate actions are being taken.
- Assist Performance Unit Leadership Teams to record, manage, report and escalate operational risks and compliance events.
- 5+ years working within financial services
- Experience and skill in asset management and exposure to wealth products
- Excellent knowledge of risk frameworks and their implementation
- Excellent risk reporting and upskilling abilities – driven by communication and stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.