Credit Risk Modelling Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042018-12-26 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A highly dynamic and progressive financial institution based here in Sydney is seeking a Credit Risk Modelling Manager to join a group wide credit team that assesses the credit risk on lending and trading transactions.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Validate credit risk models used within the business
- Utilise your knowledge of analytical tools to validate their performance and draw insights from various models to support the analysis of model performance
- Imparting your understanding of key risk drivers across various sectors to support analysis of model performance
- Documentation of analysis, findings and recommendations as well as planning and stakeholder management to ensure timely review and analysis of credit models
The key requirements are:
- Demonstrate prior experience working with large data-sets and a strong background in a quantitative discipline with strong academic record
- Must have demonstrable experience of credit risk and modelling techniques as well as solid analytical, statistical skills, ideally within a financial services setting
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.