Director, Digital Risk
Salary AUD220,000 - AUD250,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122018-12-28 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This organisation is in the midst of the biggest transformation they’ve ever undertaken and need high level influencers and outcome driven leaders.
As a Director, Digital Risk, you will provide line 2 oversight for digital risk across the organisation. Your role will identify and provide advice and oversight of any risks associated with new acquisitions and ventures.
You will use your experience in managing teams to develop the risk appetite and capability, influencing at a high level to embed risk practices at the beginning of processes, as well as guiding the solutions that provide customer focused outcomes and growth.
- Lead transformational change across the organisation
- Lead oversight of projects and initiatives to ensure risks are understood
- Challenge strategic decisions ensuring risks are at forefront of process
- Drive best practice of risk processes across leaders and teams
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships with executives
- Minimum 15+ years in risk experience in large organisations
- Specific knowledge of Digital, Data and Tech risk
- Deep knowledge of strategy and portfolio management
- Strong experience working with leaders in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience providing reports to board level in large organisations
- Strong track record of recruiting and building risk teams
- Ability to make judgement calls in ambiguous environments
This role is the chance to get involved in an organisation that is the forefront of their industry and is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.