Retail Credit Risk - Manager/ Senior Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 7 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-06 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a great opportunity for a Credit Risk professional to work for an innovative and fast developing bank, in a broad role with variety and end to end coverage. We are seeking someone with excellent risk capability, quantitative and analytical skills and someone who has proven senior stakeholder engagement skills.
The key responsibilities include:
- Regulatory and Internal Reporting
- Responsible for reporting of credit risk measures to senior management
- Negotiate with Enterprise Information and Finance departments to ensure new and revised APRA reporting forms are accurate and complete
- Retail Analytics: Assist with retail portfolio analytics to gain insights into the key risk segments of the portfolio to determine risk/reward.
- Ensure that the credit risk systems are operating in line with credit policies through periodic reviews of the rule engines
- Ensure that there is an effective governance of the processes involved in changing the risk systems including appropriate documentation of requirements , approval from relevant stake holders and sufficient testing
The key requirements include:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a credit risk analytics or reporting role or equivalent, preferably within banking/financial services
- Intermediate / Advanced SAS and SQL, Knowledge of Credit Risk Decision Systems
- Relevant Australian market experience. Knowledge of prudential standards for retail credit portfolios. APS/ARF.
- Deep understanding of Basel capital framework and IFRS 9 will be a huge plus point
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.