Senior Risk Advisor
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-01-27 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 500 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Senior level Risk Advisor sought to provide support to a high level project team delivering a large scale program of work. You will be based in Perth's CBD in modern offices, paid a competitive day rarte and have flexible working hours / work life balance.
- Working with Project Managers to manage risks and embed the processes that drive successful risk management.
- Liaising with Project Teams to review and update their risk registers and controls.
- Coordinate meetings and briefings with key stakeholders and decision makers to oversee the embedment, maintenance and enhancement of risk governance and controls frameworks.
- Update residual risk rating and work with Projects to flag risks with inadequate controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise to monitoring and managing risk registers.
- Assist the business in assessing and advising enhancements to their risk controls environment.
- Monitor current practices, systems, methods and implement appropriate improvements and changes where necessary.
- Liaise with and advise executive management ion matters of governance, risk and compliance as well as escalate matters of concern to senior management when required.
- Minimum 5 years risk experience and a degree in a related field, business, commerce, finance, law.
- Previous experience with corporate governance and risk is essential.
- Previous Mining or resources experience preferred.
- Global or large international organisational experience preferred.
- Recent and hands on Risk experience essential.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.