Senior Risk and Compliance Manager (Line 2 Superannuation)
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Domestic Bank is looking for a Senior Manager, Risk and Compliance to join their Line 2 Group Risk team within Superannuation. The Senior Manager is responsible for delivering a strategic and integrated approach to risk across key areas of the business where the Bank are providing superannuation and investment products and services. The role will support the Executive Manager in leading the 2nd Line of Defence Risk Management functions and implement the risk management framework.
• Implementation of a risk management framework that strikes the right balance between risk and return within risk appetite.
• Support the Executive Manager in engaging senior management consistent with the “three lines of defence” model, providing pro-active, reliable and relevant advice to address business needs.
• Provide internal stakeholders with practical, commercially-focused risk advice, seeking solutions consistent with the objectives, Leading and improvement the framework maturity and effectiveness reviews
• 8+ years relevant financial services industry experience within Wealth Management and Superannuation
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills, ideally with experience dealing with the board and directors
• Strong understanding of both business and risk strategy development, with strong risk and compliance management experience
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.