Risk Officer (Fintech start up)
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading fintech start up focusing on peer-to-peer lending is looking for a Risk Officer to join their small and growing team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Risk Officer will have a very responsible and broad role, responsible for the coordination, implementation and on-going management of the risk management framework, risk reporting and administering designated risk and compliance registers.
Due to the important of the position, the ideal candidate requires maturity, experience with senior stakeholders, dedication, high attention to detail and someone who will take ownership of the role.
The organisation is growing exponentially and this role offers significant growth opportunity, technical development, international exposure working under highly technical and successful Executive Team in a fast-pace business, being a disruptor and enabler in the financial services sector.
• Assisting in developing the company’s risk and compliance framework and integrated risk management strategy
• Develop, review and implement risk management plans, policies, procedures and tools
• Perform risk assessments to ensure risks are properly captured, measured, monitored and controlled
• Identify and advise on Australian Financial Services License obligations
• 5+ years relevant financial services industry experience in a Risk function
• Good understanding of AFSL regulatory framework
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Ability to work autonomously and be able to step up and take control of a situation when needed
This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.