Senior Risk and Compliance Manager - General Insurance Line 1
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Domestic Bank is looking for a Senior Manager, Risk and Compliance to join their Line 1 Group Risk team within General Insurance. Strong communication skills are vital to the success of this role as you will be working with all levels of insurance staff as a business facing risk and compliance specialist as well as the wider risk team. This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Responsible for General Insurance First Line Risk response and drive General Insurance risk responses
• Undertake audits of internal General Insurance business process to identify key potential risk areas and undertaking action when risk areas are identified
• Work with 2nd line Risk and Compliance team and escalate any risk areas to ensure appropriation rectification of areas
• 5+ years relevant financial services industry experience within General Insurance/or Insurance
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience with dealing with senior management
• Strong and proven experience in first line risk and compliance, including risk or audit experience (Candidates with strong second line risk and compliance experience will also be considered).
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.