Operational Risk Consultant
Salary AUD500 - AUD700 per day + Super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 banking North Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 500 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Operational Risk manager will be accountable for providing operational assurance over the implementation and application of the Risk Management Framework across the Division. This role is focused on executing Assurance reviews to determine how the key risks and controls are being managed and performed.
- Identification of enhancement / improvement opportunities to the Risk Management Frameworks;
- Prepare reports and communications for relevant stakeholders as part of the assurance engagement processes;
- Involvement in Risk Profiling, Event Management, Risk KPI, Assurance reviews, BCM, Audits and other risk frameworks;
- Liaise with Line 2 & Enterprise Risk and communicate with other key stakeholders
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of processes to optimise team performance whilst ensuring an integrated outcome within and across functions.
- Promote best practice and up skill Management Assurance staff on Risk Frameworks and Policies.
- Sound understanding of Operational Risk practices
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of Wealth Management, superannuation and investment products.
- Compliance and process knowledge
- Business and report writing skills.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.