Senior Manager - Risk Culture
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading and global financial institution here in Sydney is seeking a Senior Manager within their Risk Culture team, you will part of an innovative division working across the group of a global bank. This role is highly unique and offers a great opportunity to have impact and drive change.
The key responsibilities are:
- Use a variety of methods, including surveys, interviews and data analysis to assess the effectiveness of the prevailing risk culture, then sharing findings with senior stakeholders
- Provide guidance in an advisory capacity to businesses by sharing lessons learnt and recommending actions to improve their risk culture
- Leading reviews across business, then following the completion of a review, you’ll assist senior leaders in developing the maturity of their risk cultures through developing recommendations that address their specific challenges
- Drive to continuously improve the way the business appropriately manages risk in the pursuit of opportunity
The key requirements are:
- Prior experience in working within Risk Culture, Organisational Psychology, Behavioural Science or a similar discipline within the financial industry would be an advantage
- Change management experience would be a plus
- Must have experience liaising with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interview and conceptual thinking skills.
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.