Executive Manager - 1st Line Risk
Salary AUD17,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 17000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading insurance business is seeking a talented Executive Risk Manager, to lead a team of 10 risk professionals in the enhancement and development of the first line risk function for contact centres. The purpose of this role is to focus on managing first line of defence risk and compliance, to enable the business to embed strong risk management practices whilst also delivering strong customer and financial outcomes.
The key responsibilities include:
• Provide Operational Risk and Compliance advice to the Contact Centres Management Team
• Build, lead and coach a team of risk and compliance subject matter experts
• Provide independent Quality and Compliance Assurance over customer facing verbal and written communications that occur within the Contact Centres
• Developing, embedding and challenging the business inputs to the key components for the Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF)
• Educating and uplifting risk and compliance maturity of stakeholders
• Set team direction, strategy and forward plans (2 years).
• Optimise and manage resources, in collaboration with stakeholders, to focus on the drivers of key risk trends, compliance issues, environmental trends
• Provide high quality risk and compliance support and subject matter expertise
The key requirements include:
• 10 years + experience in a risk and compliance within Insurance industry - Essential Track record of successful implementation of governance and compliance
• Must have extensive experience in a first line risk role
• Strong experience in building relationships at all levels
• Analytical – develop solutions, courses of action and solution recommendations by using an information base to identify key issues, compare data and determine cause-effect relationships
• Change Management – understand and manage the impact of change on myself and others and develop strategies to support agility and responsiveness to move forward
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.