Internal Audit Manager
Salary Competitive Salary Package
Consultant Shanan Paterson
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-03-10 banking Brisbane Queensland 266 George St, Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Taking the next step in your career with this market leader in Financial Services will provide you with a great working culture as well as the progression and flexibility to grow to the next level. Working within the supportive environment of the wider Internal Audit and risk team(s) your job will be to lead the end to end process of IT Audits while reporting into the Audit Portfolio Manager.
- Leading end to end IT Audits and project reviews
- Manage multiple audits concurrently
- Prepare and review work papers and risk and control matrix
- Provide on the job training, one on one training and development to team members
- Deliver key findings and recommendations to senior management
- Manage external and internal stakeholders
- Degree or Post Graduate in Technology or Finance and Accounting
- Previous experience in Internal or External IT Audit is essential
- Ability to display effective team management skills and experience
- Effective communicator
If you feel you have the skills and experience suited to this role please apply now or send your CV.
To apply please click apply or call Shanan Paterson on +61 7 30322241 for a confidential discussion.