Business Control/Operational Risk Manager Line 1
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading global brokering company is looking for a Business Control/Operational Risk Manager to join their Line 1 Risk team. Reporting directly into the COO, this role will be responsible for identifying and documenting any gaps/enhancements in the current control environment. The position will also work closely with Senior Management and 2nd line of defence to ensure they are full aware of their risks and controls, and have a strong control environment in place.
This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Implementing and managing a controls management and assurance programme to demonstrate and oversight and management of key controls.
• Developing new and enhancing existing tools to demonstrate controls oversight within the 1st Line of Defence
• Leverage the risk management systems t enhance the 1st Line of Defence to demonstrate effectiveness of Business Control responsibilities and objectives through dashboards, reporting and key Operational Risk Management tools.
• 2-5 years’ experience within internal or external audit or strong controls experience
• Experience within a control discipline e.g. Accounting with ideally financial services clients
• Solid understanding of Risk Management and ideally with inter-broker dealer or Investment banking knowledge would be preferable
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.