Salary AUD110 - AUD120 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 1 March 2019 2019-03-012019-03-31 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 110 120 120 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Due to the continued growth of the Risk and Compliance division you will be providing risk based suuport to the Senior Assurance team across Australia. A fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge across compliance whilst gaining exposure across multiple business units.
In this role you will be part of an integral team that provides risk based support across various business units within the Bank.
As an Assurance Specialist you will be supporting the alignment of key risks to business objectives , key control benefit assessment and building risk aware culture.
Main Duties will include:
- Manage and monitor key governance activities.
- Act as a key liaison point with Division and Group functions to assist with the fulfilment of governance requirements.
- Manage key control testing and monitoring.
- Ensure adherence to internal policies, processes and external regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Independently undertake risk assessments for business initiatives.
- Provide support & assistance on fraud, security compliance and other risk
- Work with business partners (e.g. Risk, Fraud, Investigations, Information Security) to ensure exposures and losses are minimised.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Tertiary qualified
- Proven track record in Risk Management and Compliance Framework application with strong technical and industry networks (internal and external)
- Demonstrated relationship and stakeholder management with ability to influence/negotiate change within a large financial institution; Able to build strong, open and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated track record of working to deadlines; Proven ability in managing conflicting priorities, being efficient and organised
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters n 03 8628 2203 or alternatively click on the apply now button below.
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.