Senior Compliance Officer
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-04 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 95000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Due to the continued growth of the Risk and Compliance division we require an experienced Compliance Officer to be part of this established team.
As part of the compliance team you will be providing support to the wider business whilst ensuring a detailed awareness and a strong compliance culture is maintained.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with conducting ongoing monitoring of compliance framework
- Meeting current regulatory requirements on all compliance group policies
- Work closely with the entire business to promote awareness and acceptance of regulatory changes
- Manage the implementation and ongoing refinement of the assurance process
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Proven track record in Risk Management and Compliance Framework application with strong technical and industry networks (internal and external)
- Demonstrated relationship and stakeholder management with ability to influence/negotiate change within a large financial institution; Able to build strong, open and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated track record of working to deadlines; Proven ability in managing conflicting priorities, being efficient and organised
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters or click on the apply now button below.
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.