Operational Risk Manager
Salary AUD600 - AUD800 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-11 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 600 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Operational Risk Manager role will partner with the business and project team and act as a 1st line risk SME to complete the key risk deliverables of a compliance project in the invesment banking team.
- Drive timely identification of key risks associated with the processes the the project is impacting.
- Identify key controls to be incorporated into business processes subject to change
- Ensure that key system controls are built and operating effectively through the specification of test cases and monitoring for successful test outcomes
- Provide advice to the project to ensure their compliance
- Design effective testing for changes to existing and new controls
- Drive and manage the compilation of the risk and compliance matrix
- Provide input into the scope of formal control assessment activities
- Demonstrate experience as a risk professional with a focus on Operational and Change related risk.
- +4 Years of risk and controls management experience
- Knowledge of Regulatory Change
- Knowledge of 1st and 2nd line Risk
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.