Senior Manager - Technology Risk Strategy
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + super
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-12 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are looking for indivudals that think outside the box, strategic, that can handle ambiguity and ever changing priorities. You would be working across a number of entities business wide, therefore someone with the ability to adapt and manage a variety of stakeholdere will be essential.
The key responsibilities are:
• Deliver all reporting requirements against a stringent schedule
• Develop and maintain the Risk and Controls reporting standard operating procedure
• Consistent and pragmatic method for requesting enhanced/new reports
• Consistent reporting templates for use by Risk & Controls teams in various forums
• Assist the governance of risk reporting requirements and processes as it relates to
• Coach and mentor staff and peers enabling them to develop their risk knowledge and become effective risk professionals
• Contribute to the uplift and maintenance of capability across the team more broadly, including Risk Culture i.e. planning, coaching, remediating and uplifting risk management service excellence
• Collaborate and work across the Line 1 Risk community delivering appropriate risk reporting to achieve business outcomes
The key requirements are:
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to communicate with confidence and credibility to senior stakeholders
• Proven team leadership and development skills
• Working understanding of banking, investment and insurance products and processes.
• Demonstrated expertise in Technology Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Supplier Risk Management and IT Audit experience / Management of, and application of controls and controls assurance/testing.
• Advanced understanding and application of Incident and Issue management processes
• 4 years’ work experience in financial services and 4 years in operational/ technology risk with proven supplier risk experience.
• Sound understanding of information security management, Privacy legislation, ITIL, IT service continuity, IT disaster recovery, business continuity management, and third party control assurance.
• Sound understanding in dealing with regulatory and compliance issues within a major financial institution, audit firm or other major company.
• Knowledge of current applicable regulatory requirements relevant to regulated financial institutions. Familiarity with APRA standards (not limited to CPS220, 231, 232)
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.