Team Leader | Technology Risk | First Line
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-02 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
My client is seeking a senior operational risk manager to lead a team of three staff, someone who can challenge the status-quo, assist in uplifting the risk maturity across the technology business and deal with ambiguity.
The key responsibilities include:
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of Risk Professionals
- Contribute to the design and execution of Group Technology risk strategy
- Role model and promote a pro-active risk management culture in technology
- Work collaboratively with the Group Technology team to ensure adherence to Group Risk & Compliance policy and frameworks
- Consult with the wider Group Technology business and lead activity in creating active risk and control profiles.
- Ensure that Group Technology is within Group Risk appetite tolerances
- Use internal and external data sources to provide insight and a forward-looking view of risk for Group Technology
- Consult into projects, initiatives and remediation activity acting as a risk SME providing advice and guidance as required
- Enhance Group Technology risk reporting and Board / Audit Committee updates in line with overall Commercial and Performance Management performance reporting
- Contribute to Internal and External Audit engagements within Group Technology
The key requirements are:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Technology operational risk management within an insurance or financial services industry
- Experience working with common technology industry standards such as NIST or Cobit 5
- Leadership skills and experience leading / building high performing teams
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.